- elastic-ecommerce is the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is copyrightable matter and is liable to be protected by the law. Any activity that infringes the terms of this Agreement or violates copyright law will be prosecuted according to the current law.
- elastic-ecommerce reserves the right to revoke a license if the Terms of the License Agreement are breached. elastic-ecommerce .com also reserves the right to revoke any invalid license.
- None of the Software, either whole or parts thereof can be used in any other software or product or
- The Software and supporting documentation may not be given, sold, distributed, sub-licensed, rented, leased or lent to anyone. Neither can the Software be placed on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
- elastic-ecommerce reserves the right to review and change the prices for its products and related services at any time.
- elastic-ecommerce is not liable for any damages caused to the buyer of its Software. This includes but is not limited to, any loss of profits, incidents or consequences and any problems concerning their data or their business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software
- elastic-ecommerce is not liable for any illegal use of its Software or liable for any prosecution arising from the illegal use of its Software.
- A transfer of the license can be performed from a staging, dev or local domain to a live domain
- The license can be transferred if the old domain redirects definitively to the new one (301 permanent
Elastic-Ecommerce continuously improves and updates its products so as to offer the buyer the best functionality and usability. Such enhancement upgrades will be available to license holders only.
Elastic-Ecommerce offers license holders free upgrades to all products. Free upgrades are made available to the license holder through their account created on the Wyomind.com website at the time of their first purchase.
Any customer who purchased one license of a software proposed by Wyomind receives 6 months of free support for the purchased license only. Customer support is available from the user's account in My account > My tickets. Customers must provide the Wyomind team with details (screenshots via links, settings, steps followed etc...) and should not open a new ticket to answer to a previous one.
Support service includes a response time
Any support request that would need the Wyomind team to work on the customer's website/server can only be done if this website/server is accessible via FTP and if the Magento
Beyond the Support & Upgrade period, no support for extensions usage and configuration can be offered to license owners. Only issues related to bugs or/and critical errors can be addressed. Wyomind's team reserve the right to reject any support request that is not sent within a valid Support & Upgrade Period.
elastic-ecommerce may collect some personal information relating to users. Below is the list of information that is collected when using services on elastic-ecommerce.
Information buyers provide
When creating an account on elastic-ecommerce, users are asked to fill in billing information such as their first and last names, company name, VAT number, billing address as well as their email address.
- Information for downloading an extension: when buyers download and install the extension, the url of their Magento admin is collected.
- Information for the newsletters on elastic-ecommerce: no information is collected for the newsletters on elastic-ecommerce. However a notification is sent to the Magento backoffice of the elastic-ecommerce users. At any time they can disable that notification from System > Configuration > Wyomind > Notification manager in Magento 1 and from Stores > Settings > Configuration > Wyomind > Core in Magento 2.
- Information for writing a review: when buyers consent to write a review on elastic-ecommerce, information is collected such as their website url, their pseudonym and the content of their review.
- Information for contacting support: users can contact support from their account at https://elastic-ecommerce for any questions regarding tools and services. When sending a ticket to support, buyers must provide information on their license (extension name, activation key and domain url). They may need to provide credentials to Magento backoffice or to their servers, in these cases, elastic-ecommerce ensures that sensitive data is totally secure.
Information collected automatically
When users are making use of elastic-ecommerce tools, some information is automatically collected. elastic-ecommerce collects indirectly information about the device and the connexion of users. This device information includes the type and settings of the connexion, the operating system, the browser type, the IP address and the landing page URLs. Ips are used and stored anonymously.
- Google Analytics: elastic-ecommerce uses Google Analytics. The use of that tools is subject to Google’s Terms of Service.
- Olark: elastic-ecommerce uses Olark to interact with users. The use of that tool is subject to Olark’s Terms of Service.
Use of the collected information
The information is collected by elastic-ecommerce in order to provide, improve and develop services.
This help create and maintain a reliable and secure environment as elastic-ecommerce does not keep any of the payment information (credit cart number, bank account number or IBAN) following a transaction.
elastic-ecommerce is committed to ensuring that sensitive data is totally secure. In order to prevent disclosure, elastic-ecommerce has put in place suitable procedures to secure the information collected online.
Whenever they want, buyers may choose to stop the collection of their personal data and delete them by sending an email to https://www.elastic-ecommerce/contact.html.
Personal data are not passed on or disclosed to third parties.
- the Software will meet its requirements
- the Software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Software will be effective, accurate or reliable
- the quality of the Software will meet its expectations
- any errors in the software obtained from the elastic-ecommerce
web-sitewill be corrected
elastic-ecommerce may make changes to the Software or the Documentation made available on its
In no event shall Wyomind be liable to the buyer or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not Wyomind has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Software.
The use of the Software downloaded through the elastic-ecommerce